Book Title: The Ultimate Guide to Getting Into Physician Assistant School, Fourth Edition
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
Author: Andrew J. Rodican
Learn how to become the perfect applicant for Physician Assistant school
In The Ultimate Guide to Getting into Physician Assistant School, Andrew Rodican, a pioneer in PA school coaching, reveals everything you need to know to dramatically increase your chances of being accepted into the physician assistant school of your choice.
Clear and concise, this book which has already helped thousands of applicants achieve success provides insights, information, and advice you won’t find anyplace else – but, may well make the difference between acceptance and rejection of your application.
Make-or-break advice on:
• The qualities PA programs look for
• How to set goals for getting into PA school
• How to select a PA program that is a good fit
• Tips on completing the CASPA application
• How to write a “killer” essay
• How to ace the PA school interview
• Financial aid
• Websites that will help you become an educated PA applicant
There is no better way to avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that can prevent you from entering PA school than The Ultimate Guide to Getting into Physician Assistant School.